• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Olympia Voyager Jacket XXL

Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
The Olympia Voyager is waist length AST.

This is my winter jacket and as such it has seen very little use. It is about 4 years old, but gets worn at most 2-3 times per year. Comes with a very warm liner/destination jacket. CE Armor in shoulders, elbiows AND back.

Comes with Olympia's Airflow venting system with vents on the arms, chest and back.

Never been down and to be honest I think its only been rained on once. Recently washed with Nikwash, but I would consider it more highly water resistant, but then again what non goretex jacket it.

$75 shipped to your doorstep (CONUS).

Attachments

• IMG_1828.jpg
    IMG_1828.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1830.jpg
    IMG_1830.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 200
I have the same jacket but in the internationl red. Nice jacket i have worn mine much more than what yours has been. and it does do well in the rain.

BUMP !!

How about $60 picked up in Katy or $70 shipped ??

That's one of the best $50 jackets someone will ever get.

I have this jacket in orange and it's been great.

That's one of the best $50 jackets someone will ever get.

I have this jacket in orange and it's been great.

Well, if Steve says so.....:lol2: Do you take PayPal? I'd love to have a real winter jacket! :sun:

Gravel Guy: I do take Paypal
Sluggo: PM replied to.

PM me for my paypal address.

Sold pending funds. Thanks TWT

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

My apologies. I thought I had replied to your PM !! Yes I got your paypal, jacket is packed and will ship tomorrow.

Thank you.

I would never mislead you Gravel Guy.

And if you like your old jacket you can keep it......PERIOD. Lol.

Back