• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: 1984 V65 Magna in Aubrey (North DFW)

Reaction score
I'm somewhat regretfully selling my 1984 V65 Magna. I love the bike, but I have a new Jeep that needs farkling.

The good:
Starts, runs, and rides like a champ
Hard to find factory backrest (with even harder to find cool little V65 emblem)
Fresh fluids in the last 1000 miles (brake, clutch, coolant, engine oil, and final drive oil)
Looks good for a bike that's almost as old as me
Clean, clear Texas title in my name

The less good:
Left fork seal is leaking
Will need a new back tire soon (heck, it probably needs one now)
There's a strange little gremlin in the turn signals. Sometimes you have to ride for a mile or so before they start working. Other times, they work right off the bat. I'm no electrical guru (and it hasn't been much of an inconvenience), so I haven't tried too hard to track it down.

It has 30,161 miles, but that may increase some. It has stock V65 handlebars on it right now, but I have two other different sets as well. I also have the engine guard/crash bar (I just didn't like the look of it).

$2400 or best offer...trades considered. I don't really know what I'd want. If you've got something, just offer it up...the worst that can happen is it doesn't work out.

You can PM me on here, or call or text me at 940-597-6780. My name is Chris.

Here's the important part:
gu9e9y4a.jpg
7ysybaqa.jpg
ydeqehy8.jpg
ysydusu6.jpg
pu2ebeze.jpg
va8enere.jpg
se5yha9e.jpg
yne5ysa6.jpg
y6u6egat.jpg
hany6a5a.jpg
taduna4a.jpg
mehuvyjy.jpg

Updated with trade information. I'm willing to consider pretty much any trade ideas now.

Back