• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - FS: RKA Saddlebags

Desmo

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Tanner
RKA Soft Saddlebags

Look brand new. I’m not sure they have ever been used. They came with my GS but I opted for a set of Jesse bags. These are surprisingly secure but I would not trust them off-road. They have a plastic insert that holds the shape when empty. Comes with a bag to carry and store empty saddlebags. Made in USA

gy1h.jpg

wcfa.jpg

Per their website:
Lifetime-limited warranty. Raincovers are optional, Both the 33 & 50 liter saddlebags use the wide hook and loop fasting system. Cam buckles are used front and rear keep the bags stable under heavy acceleration and braking. When installed properly work fantastically for many problem applications. Beautiful rubberized handles, PVC coated polyester Slip-Not Backs. Slip Not is an anti-abrasion grip fabric, waterproof, strong and washable. All luggage is made out of a 600 Denier solution dyed Polyester urethane coated and/or 600/300 denier vinyl laminated PVC, diamond embossed material. All zippers are YKK and inserts are 60th ABS (Plastic) or polystyrene in areas where needed. All luggage is finished and lined in main compartments and major areas. a 3/8 inch foam combined onto a 200 denier coated nylon for the inside lining,

Asking $125 plus shipping (or P/U near Houston)

Steve

Re: FS: RKA Saddlebags

Don't need them but they are a good product and stand behind them. Had one of their tankbags and after 4 or 5 years daily use (I ride to work every day) the bag was looking pretty ragged and the zipper started messing up. Called them about replacing the zipper and they said send it in. Week later I received back from them. Instead of replacing the zipper, they sent me a brand new bag (around $150 value if I remember correctly)!

How about $100 even?

Going on CL soon.

Steve

Thanks, Mark (and Poli).

I will gladly trade for a GS tank bag. Or cover the shipping if I can get $100 for the bags.

Steve

If I didn't have hardbags on my FJR I'd snag this up. I have a tankbag I've been using since 2000 and for several years it incurred daily use. The only wear and tear you can see is on the plastic map cover, and I've treated it like crap. These folks make a great product that you can use for a long time.

Still for sale? Are they the 33 liter size? Actually grew up in Magnolia and could do local pickup.

Still for sale. I believe they are 33 liter. Dims are approx. 17"L x 12"H and 6"W (8 1/2"W expanded). Let me know if you want them. I will be riding tomorrow (Sunday) and can easily meet you near Huntsville.

Hi Desmo,

Sorry for the slow response. I am interested and live closer to New Waverly than Huntsville should that be more convenient for you. Will send PM.

Sold. Good to meet you Seth.

Steve

Back