• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Corbin Seat F/S - 2010 Multistrada

Reaction score
Bought this seat since the stock Multi seat isn't comfortable for me on long days. Every other Corbin I've had has fit me perfectly until this one. So after a couple of short rides it's for sale. Typical Corbin quality, which means this seat will outlast any bike or butt that sits on it. Absolutely in as new, perfect condition.

I paid $450 plus shipping and had to endure Corbin's never ending excuses as to why it didn't ship for several weeks. I'll ship it to you for $300 plus shipping costs and it will go out as soon as money hits my paypal account.

Shipping is for approx. 30lbs in the original Corbin box, I'm guessing 36x20x18, shipping from 78746. Or if in the Austin area I'll meet you for a face to face exchange.

johnj@jancom.com

Attachments

• Corbin 1.jpg
    Corbin 1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Corbin 2.jpg
    Corbin 2.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Corbin 3.jpg
    Corbin 3.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 191
  • Corbin 4.jpg