• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Nikon D40 w/ Nikkor 18-55 lens

Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Selling my Nikon D40 with Nikkor 18-55 3.5-5.6 Kit Lens. Original owner. Comes with 2 batteries and charger, boxes, manual, Nikon black neckstrap.

Camera is in excellent condition, except some cosmetic issues. The Zoom button and Trash button on back has some of the image worn away (see bottom photo). Plus there are a few scratches on the bottom of the LCD; probably from rubbing against belt buckle. None of these issues affect performance.

The only reason I am selling is because I have other DSLRs and don't use this one anymore.

This would make a good starter camera, backup camera, travel and snapshot camera. Throw it in a tankbag and go.

PM me with any questions.

Price $250 plus shipping, payable to PayPal.

p575273841-4.jpg

p958300039-3.jpg

I started out on a D40x platform and can vouch for these being great little bodies. Tons of my images came from this body initially. GLWS.

Back