• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fairing Lowers for '07 Blue Bandit 1250

Reaction score
I bought these from another forum member a couple of years ago, and they've been in the box he shipped them in ever since. I never got around to installing them, and over time decided I really liked the look of the bike without them. They were described to me as being in excellent condition, (and the pictures that were sent to me at the time seemed to confirm that) complete with all the mounting hardware.

Unfortunately, I can't find those original photos. The fairing parts are packed so well I don't really want to take them out of all the wrapping to take pictures, but I understand people may be reluctant to purchase without seeing pictures, so if that's a condition of sale I will do so.

I think I paid $150 for the set, and I'm asking $125 plus actual shipping costs. I'll eat the PayPal fee if that's how you want to pay. If you want to pick up locally, I'm in Herndon, VA (about 20 miles west of Washington, DC.)

Back