• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold: 2008 Rebel

TVgod

Reaction score
This 2008 Rebel has 9978 miles on it. It is mechanically stock and runs well. It has a small windshield, saddle bags, and a passenger backrest with luggage rack. It does have a small dent in the gas tank. It was like that when we bought it and the PO didn't know where it came from. It did get dropped once while we had it at 0mph. The back of the left mirror is scratched. I bought this bike over the summer to see if my wife liked riding it. She doesn't. Located in Boerne. Thanks for looking. You can reach me via PM or at eight three o 832-zero366.

Reduced price: $2600

Rebel6.jpg

Rebel5.jpg

Rebel4.jpg

Rebel3.jpg

Rebel2.jpg

Rebel1.jpg

Rebel7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS or Trade: 2008 Rebel $2800

Sounds like a great deal TVgod, but just want to let you know the images have the "image link broken" icon :(

EDIT: Looks like you linked the pictures directly. Ignore my previous statement!

Re: FS or Trade: 2008 Rebel $2800

It took me a few tries to get the images loaded correctly. You probably looked at it after the initial post and before I finally figured it out.

Re: FS or Trade: 2008 Rebel $2700

How about $2700? Would make a great Christmas gift!:deal:

Sold on Craigslist. Soon to come in the For Sale section, 1993 Nighthawk 750.

Back