• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD! 08 Connie

Reaction score
Selling my Connie. Lots of farkles plus I kept all the take-off's. I have an extra set of tires I got on sale even though I just had new ones installs a couple of thousand miles ago. I had the Tire Pressure sensors replaced at that time. I also just re-up'd the Extended Warranty to 2016 I think. Now for the farkles in no particular order. Stock seat with the Spencer treatment, stock zx14 seat, Kawasaki Lower Gel seat, Muzzy can, Muzzy fender eliminator, rear tire hugger, frt fender extender, Cox radiator screen, Stebel air horn, head light modulator, brake light modulator, tinted stock size windscreen, gauge visor, cruise control, bar end weights / throttle lock, Kawasaki trunk, Phil's rack. I'll add as I remember. Mileage is 13,702. I'm asking 8,000 but I'm open to negotiate.

Attachments

• MVC-08S.JPG
    MVC-08S.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Re: FS 08 Connie

Nice bike. Partial to Connies myself.
GLWS.

Re: FS 08 Connie

GLWS I love my '10 C14. Best bike I've ever owned!

Back