• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1985 XL350R dual sport $1800$

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
So, I recently found out my wife and I are having a kiddo... :) which is both awesome and terrifying at the same time.... but I may need to thin the heard so to speak to afford stuff for my new little one...

1985 Honda XL350R
9xxxmi
$1800.00
Fully titled, inspected, registered, etc. Ridden fairly often around town and to local riding areas. Bike is mostly stock, has a Supertrap muffler, new bars and new grips. New K270 front, rear has about a 1000mi left in it, depending on riding style/trail conditions. CS sprocket geared up one tooth. I will also include my Garmin street pilot GPS w/ locking tourtech mount. Honda only made these bikes 84-85, and they are hard to find. Most anyone who has ever ridden one will rave about how great they are. I change oil every 1500mi, use Honda GN4 and Honda filters. Has a newer air filter cleaned and oiled every 4 rides. Only thing really bad is that it does have a few dents in the tank, some scratches in the plastics, and the carbs need a reseal in the near future as after a day of riding there is a small amount of fuel leakage.

Cash only. No rides w/o cash in hand and wearing a helmet.

photo41gv.jpg

img1049ot.jpg

dbnc.jpg

211 views and no interest? Priced to high or what guys? Feel free to make me an offer....

I'm new to bikes so I can't say high or not. But it's a good looking bike. GLWS

Dual carb goodness single cylinder filling. makes somewhere around 30hp.

Back