• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want a great tourer ? 2012 H-D Ultra Classic

Reaction score
2012 Electra Glide Ultra Classic (with all std features - AM/FM/CD/CB/Weather/intercom; full cruise control, etc), 103 ci, Special Edition Dark Blue, ABS brakes, Security System , H-D GPS, 12,000+ miles, new Dunlop American Elite 2nd generation tires, all service current and done at Bleu Bayou H-D, several different windscreens (short to standard), dash pockets, upgraded lowers (insert and magnetic door), alternate gas tank cover door and locks, other improvements (all original parts included). Price reduced because I need to sell, just $16,250.

Attachments

• HD1a.jpg
    HD1a.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 248
  • HD3a.jpg
    HD3a.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 252
  • HD4a.jpg
    HD4a.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 240
How you liking that new GS Doug?

If my business were better I'd buy this one off ya as I know you obsess over your bikes too ;-)

Hey Electrified!
"Sweet ride" you say? Does that mean you'll buy it and and then I could see you and Elaine on some (paved) rides?

:-)

Hey Electrified!
"Sweet ride" you say? Does that mean you'll buy it and and then I could see you and Elaine on some (paved) rides?

:-)

We have a KTM SMT-990 that we two-up all the time. We went to Dallas last weekend to see the motorcycle show and took 6 hours up there and 8 hours home taking back roads and had a great time. If you see us on paved rides, it will be on the KTM. :trust:

Now, back to the subject at hand.... I love me some Harleys. They are beautiful bikes and I have admired them from afar for my entire life but have never owned one. I am a man that appreciates all bikes and this one is ONE FINE MACHINE that makes me drool...:drool: Unfortunately, I don't have the room or the cash for this but it is simply a fine motorcycle. :sun:

We have a KTM SMT-990 that we two-up all the time. We went to Dallas last weekend to see the motorcycle show and took 6 hours up there and 8 hours home taking back roads and had a great time. If you see us on paved rides, it will be on the KTM. :trust:
. :sun:

Not to hijack the thread...
Sorry that I was under the wrong impression. Hope to see yall on a pie run or a campout soon!

Back