• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: November Johnson County M&G

Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Seery
Now that we're nearly two weeks into November, when do we want to meet?

Thanksgiving is the 28th, so we'll have to avoid that.

Thoughts/opinions/suggestions?

Conclusion
:tab :tab 344 SW Wilshire Blvd
:tab :tab Burleson, TX 76028
Time: 7-7:30PM, or there abouts
Date: November 21st.

Map: Map Link

Last edited:
I'm pretty open as far as to the date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How's about the 21st ?
You guys pick the venue...gonna be my last one for a while..the FJR is on the chopping block!!

How's about the 21st ?
You guys pick the venue...gonna be my last one for a while..the FJR is on the chopping block!!
21st works for me.
You know you don't have to ride to these events, right? Heck, look at me for the most of the summer :giveup:

I wasn't throwing stones..but this glass house has great views!!

Let me know where we are grubbing...

Hello,
I am new to the forum. I am wondering what the M & G stand for. I am hoping it is a dualsport outing. I would love to tag along with anyone that has a dualsport similar in capability as my Suzuki DR650. I would like to learn trailriding basics from anyone that has the experience and patience to accompany me. I live in Uptown (Dallas, Tx 75204) and I am available on weekends. thank you.

Hello,
I am new to the forum. I am wondering what the M & G stand for. I am hoping it is a dualsport outing. I would love to tag along with anyone that has a dualsport similar in capability as my Suzuki DR650. I would like to learn trailriding basics from anyone that has the experience and patience to accompany me. I live in Uptown (Dallas, Tx 75204) and I am available on weekends. thank you.
Welcome David :wave:

M&G stands for Meet & Greet. What we call an excuse to sit down and eat with other riders.

We do one in Johnson County monthly. Anything in Johnson County is going to be quite a ride from Uptown, you're more than welcome to come down. We're don't check ID to to verify that you're from withing Johnson County. :lol2:

I don't know the days/times that they do M&Gs in Dallas, but I'm quite certain that theirs are more regular than ours.

I'm glad to hear you check ID's since I live in Ellis Co.

I'm out this month for medical reasons, you all have a great time.

Hello,

Welcome David.....You are welcome to join us in the morning in Rio Vista in Johnson county for a dual sport venture.We ride at 9:30 , meeting at the Mobile store.

We got an opinion on where to eat? I'm thinking burlesonish, but am open for whatever

Not much enthusiasm for this..:lol2:
How about Cockney Wings (sp)? Next to QT I think. I can't remember what that was like last time....:eat:

:shrug: I'm pretty 'meh' about there, but any suggestion is a good one at this point!

So what's it gonna be? I think I can make it.

I can not make this meet and greet, but hope to make the next one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Back