• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Netbook

erd

Reaction score
This is the same as the Asus Eee PC except Dell has a larger keyboard and a higher resolution camera.

Dell Inspiron 10 - model 1012 Netbook. Win Xp, 1 GB memory, 160 GB HD, 1.2 mp camera, 6 months old 6 cell (extended size) battery, Solo neoprene case with outside pocket for power supply+ mouse etc. Screen and keyboard are PERFECT. The outer cover has some wear but no deep scratches or cracks. Never dropped nor gotten wet. The power supply is 110/220v and 1.0A but I can power it with my cig lighter inverter (60 watts?) hooked up to my SAE power on my bike. Used for the Basecamp software to load route on my Zumo. I find that my iPhone does 90% o what I need and I prefer my full sized laptop if I need a computer on the road

This one is perfect except for some light scratches on the glossy outer front cover.

$130 shipped in Contanential US

a5e5ase6.jpg

yqu5a4es.jpg

pyjehevy.jpg

pe5yjubu.jpg

ydajatym.jpg

vapa8e3e.jpg

upe3a6ad.jpg

asabusy6.jpg

u6ymyver.jpg

he9yqata.jpg

une6ysa8.jpg