• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rio Vista (Johnson County) 11/16

cdk

Reaction score
Had a great day today, was joined by the world famous video ographer Jordan KLR. I think we ended up making it into about 5 different counties. .. Which included Johnson, Bosque, Erath,Somervell, and Hood. Sounds like a lot but it was just a smidg in each county.... Ended up with about 165 miles for the day. Here's a couple of photos from the day, tried to capture some of the fall color in a couple of the photos but I'm not much of a hand with the camera.

yrabupyj.jpg

nazumuzu.jpg

ajy5yrud.jpg

gujububa.jpg

Was about all gone before remembering to take a photo
6a5ahubu.jpg

ery6agut.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

Nice pics. It was a great day for a ride.

What road is the TWT cattle guard on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

That looks interesting, how about some road numbers to help me find my way! lol Off turkey week and this looks like an enjoyable ride.

Nice pics. It was a great day for a ride.

What road is the TWT cattle guard on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Yes it was...wish you could have joined us. Two Wheel Texan cattle guard is on Bosque 2800... of course it is private entrance.

Back