• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: NEW! Austin to Midlothian Pie Run - 11/30/13

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Hall
Nasty weather thwarted the scheduled run last weekend so gonna try again this coming Saturday.

Where to: Caroline's Country Café, 1000 south Main suite 304, Midlothian

Depart: Einstein Bros Bagels, 12400 North IH 35

When: KSU 7:30am

Route: Map Link

RSVP: RSVP Link

Last edited:
Re: Austin to Midlothian Pie Run - 11/23/13

The front is coming in right on schedule so hopefully the rain will blow thru Friday and just leave cold, windy and dry conditions for Saturday.

Well shoot, the sun isn't going to come out and play until next Tuesday so I'm going to call this one off. Might revive it for next Saturday though as I'd really like to get up to Granbury/Glen Rose area.

Yeah cold and wet. I don't mind having one, but both for a ride this long won't be very fun... It will be back in the 70s soon enough. ;)

We're gonna do this pie run re-run next Saturday.

We're gonna do this pie run re-run next Saturday.

Way to go Greg! I WISH I could go, but I have a full house for the Thanksgiving weekend. BTW, let's plan for a RTE of sorts on January 1, which falls on a Wednesday. We should have the road all to ourselves.

Have fun!

RB

Last edited:
Enjoy the company of your visitors while they're here Fred. Agreed, NYD is a great day for riding.

Back