• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - FS- New Trail Wings 110-80-19 & 150-70-17. Indiviuals or Set

h2000fb

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Ramsey
SOLD - New Bridgestone Trail Wings 110-80-19 & 150-70-17

Take offs from new VStrom.
About 25 miles on bike when taken off. So, I am calling them "as new".

Still has all the new tire... uhhh... whiskers on them.

Rear: 150-70-17
$89.00

Front: 110-80-19
$75.00

Set: $160.00

Last edited:
Re: FS- New Bridgestone Trail Wings 110-80-19 & 150-70-17

Anyone needin new tires for their Strom 650.....? These just came off of a 2012 DL650 Adventure so the "build date" codes are current. Not a thing wrong with them....just switched to a more "dirty" set of tires.

Who got the new bike?

Oh I see now in his listing. Sweet still the standard no pics means it didn't happen.:lol2:

Re: FS- New Trail Wings 110-80-19 & 150-70-17. Indiviuals or Set

Repriced tires in first post with individual purchase option in the event someone only needs one tire.

If you can have someone haul them to either of the pie runs this coming weekend, I'll buy them. ( Ldaves or Sissys) OR, if that doesn't work, I'd meet you half way between your house and mine.

If you can have someone haul them to either of the pie runs this coming weekend, I'll buy them. ( Ldaves or Sissys) OR, if that doesn't work, I'd meet you half way between your house and mine.

Sorry, would like to accommodate, but can't be of much help this week. Your the second person asking if I could bring them to pie run.

Between work and getting things ready for my Dad's 80th birthday party on Sunday, I am going to be tied down in Waco. We are throwing him a big catered party after church on Sunday. That means Saturday we will be decorating the kitchen and dining room at his church (on IH35/Hewitt area) for a rather large crowd.

Is anyone going to the pie run this weekend that may be willing to haul two bike tires from Waco area?

Last edited:

Sorry, would like to accommodate, but can't be of much help this week. Your the second person asking if I could bring them to pie run.

Between work and getting things ready for my Dad's 80th birthday party on Sunday, I am going to be tied down in Waco. We are throwing him a big catered party after church on Sunday. That means Saturday we will be decorating the kitchen and dining room at his church (on IH35/Hewitt area) for a rather large crowd.

Is anyone going to the pie run this weekend that may be willing to haul two bike tires from Waco area?

If the weather forecast is correct (cold and crappy), I'll be in the truck and could haul them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Tom, I pm'ed you earlier in the week so I think that was me again. Phil, I don't want to put you out too much but it would be GREATLY appreciated if you can make this pick up and delivery. ( to either of the pie runs.) Tom, check your pm about payment.

Tom, I pm'ed you earlier in the week so I think that was me again. Phil, I don't want to put you out too much but it would be GREATLY appreciated if you can make this pick up and delivery. ( to either of the pie runs.) Tom, check your pm about payment.

I'm planning on Sissy's come **** or high water. Pan fried chicken? I reckon!
Was thinking about the bbq/Granger thing until I saw the weather. Still considering Lake Baker gathering, waiting on the weather forecast:trust:

Worst case, or actually best case, in good weather I bet I can figure out a way to rok strap them to the bike.
Assuming it works out.

Sold! Better yet, bought. Phil, if you can make the transfer happen, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks, Hardy

Sold! Better yet, bought. Phil, if you can make the transfer happen, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks, Hardy

Half way there, tires are in my garage.
See you Sunday

Back