• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Black Friday Ride

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Anyone wanna go ride somewhere tomorrow? We've done German and Eyetalian on Black Fri. and we do Q and pie rides so how about something a bit different?

I call it the Yo Mo' Pho ride. :mrgreen: I know of 2 great places in the metromess but if someone knows of a good Pho place that takes us on the back FM roads, I'm all for it. 0 riding around any shopping malls. :doh:

We'll see where this thread goes. Kickstands up somewhere around 10a?

I am planning on doing the Pie Run on Saturday and have a couple of projects lined up for tomorrow... :shrug:

Chuck, when and where are you leaving from for the pie run? I live in Burleson so I might do some back roads from here. Maybe you can get TShelfer out for this one.

The wife mentioned going, so we may just be blasting down 287. If not, I will probably leave SW Arlington on 287 but exit at Lone Star and do FM157 and FM875 to Midlothian.

I also need to find out where the pie place is in Midlothian. :doh:

Sounds good. I'll just ride from home I guess if I get to leave town. Should be a good day for a ride. I'll have to look at Leon's original post to see where it is myself.

I would love to, but I will be making a early morning outing to the gun range for some trap and skeet shooting.

Yeah I knew pie run was Sat. but I ain't big on pie (I had 2 pieces today ;-)) Market Hall Gun Show is Sat. and I am looking for something in particular so that is where I will be Sat.

Back