• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: East Texas Ride Saturday 1/18

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Mendell
Who wants to ride on Saturday the 18th. All paved. I promised Shootergal that I would go ride with her. I have an idea for a ride route but I'm open to ideas. Luv Ya Corrine!!!!! (Just don't tell my wife!!) Who's in? James

Kickstands up at 9am
Meeting place is in Montgomery at the McDonalds in front of Brookshire Bros at 105 and 149. The route will be a scenic paved route with a few twisties to Schulenberg where we can take a tour of the model airplane museum ($4 per) then lunch at a local Restaurant then a nice ride back ending our day around 5 or 6

For more info please feel free to Call Me 936-668-0399

Re: Ride 1/18/14

How about expanding the title, with date, area, etc?
May get more attention.
When you figure out where, I may try to make it.

Who wants to ride on Saturday the 18th. All paved. I promised Shootergal that I would go ride with her. I have an idea for a ride route but I'm open to ideas. Luv Ya Corrine!!!!! (Just don't tell my wife!!) Who's in? James

Kickstands up at 9am
Meeting place is in Montgomery at the McDonalds in front of Brookshire Bros at 105 and 149. The route will be a scenic paved route with a few twisties to Schulenberg where we can take a tour of the model airplane museum ($4 per) then lunch at a local Restaurant then a nice ride back ending our day around 5 or 6

For more info please feel free to Call Me 936-668-0399

James

Re: Ride 1/18/14

How can I edit the header?

On your first post click EDIT and then ADVANCE EDIT.

I will try to join you for the museum visit / lunch. What time you expect to be there?

Last minute change, I'll try to make to the next ride. Hope you guys enjoy!

Badabing70 ride baby ride!

Back