• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New bike

Reaction score
First Name
Don
Last Name
Collins
for Me. I pulled the trigger last Saturday on a 2014 Thruxton. Only 31 miles so far, due to the weather, but I sho do like it! The Harley's are jealous and refuse to speak to Me....:rider:
DSCF1798.jpg

DSCF1809.jpg

DSCF1820.jpg

DSCF1824.jpg

DSCF1829.jpg

Very nice. I'm more a Bonneville guy. But I really do like all the classic-look modern Triumhs.

Looks like Lotus racing colors...(only true BRG is a bit darker)

url

Wow. I'm not usually a fan of green, but that bike and the paint job are sharp! Nice score!

To the Harleys it's like you brought home a new puppy all frisky and ready to play, really sweet bike, Love it !

Thanks, guys, only 60 miles on it so far. I hope it warms up today so I can ride.
So far, all I have done is remove the cheesy stick on reflectors on the back fender, and under the steering head. I think it gained Me about 5 hp!:lol2:

Show us that speedo and tach set up when you get a chance please, that's one of my favorite features on the bike.

Show us that speedo and tach set up when you get a chance please, that's one of my favorite features on the bike.

I tried but all I got was reflections and flash......Need a new camera, badly, I hate this one!

Back