• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: To Hico pie run

If the Pie Run location was closer and it was warmer I would gladly meet up with you, but a 6 hr ride in 40* temps is not fun for me. Heck, a 6 hr ride in warm weather is not fun for me without frequent stops....... the stock VFR seat and my *** are not compatible for more than about an hour at a time before having to take a break. :giveup:

I would have to leave my casa between 4 am and 5 am to be able to get to Hico around 11 am :eek2:

Have a good :rider: and enjoy :eat: the pie. Maybe we can meet up for the Medina Pie Run.

Maybe after this crap weather blows out. I've been wanting to try a Dublin Dr. Pepper, which supposedly is still available in that area. I dont see a date mentioned so I'm guessing its this weekend.

I've been wanting to try a Dublin Dr. Pepper, which supposedly is still available in that area.

Nope don't exist any more, and if you were not turning in refillable bottles, the stuff you thought was Dublin dp was in fact Temple dp with Dublin on the label.
DP with imperial pure cane sugar is still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Whats the cane-sugar DP called, since it's not Dublin?

DR Pepper with pure cane sugar
DrPepper.jpg

DrPepper.jpg

drpeppersugar.jpg

Dublin got their mix from the Temple plant, they just put it in the old school recyclable bottles.

Peanut butter pie and sugar dp mmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Costco in Ft.Worth sells the Cane Sugar Dr.Pepper. Same formula as the Dublin Dr.Pepper. Also available, I think, at the Pecan Drink Store right down the street from Koffee Kup Kafe in Hico.

I believe the gas station across from the Koffee Kup has it as well.

Back