• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Capital City Rockers vs Mods 02/28 - 03/02

Reaction score
This is a lot of fun if you like this sort of thing like I do:

http://www.rockersvsmods.com/austin-rvm/

"It’s a party gone mobile, with action at multiple locations around town. There will be music, prizes, frivolity, . . . perhaps even an epic quest (and I’m not talking about your attempt to impress that gal in the go-go boots)".

Great bikes, crazy people, and cool riding.

It's still not clear to me when the Dallas RvM is happening. On the website, it says "sales end" for the tickets on March 28th but nothing more specific. Kinda strange since it's less than 2 months away!

I think the site hanging off rockersvsmods.com isn't easy for the local groups to update. Miah has been updating on a facebook page for the Austin event, and Dallas has one as well "Rockers Vs Mods Dallas #8".

I think the site hanging off rockersvsmods.com isn't easy for the local groups to update. Miah has been updating on a facebook page for the Austin event, and Dallas has one as well "Rockers Vs Mods Dallas #8".

Back