• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Bike Breakfast 9AM Saturday, January 25, 2014 - Burger Island in Castroville

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
Have breakfast, talk bikes, kick tires, meet up and/or plan rides for the day.

If you ride a motorcycle; sportbikes, cruisers, dual sports, etc, or if you just like motorcycles come on out.

Dual sport ride to follow for those that are interested.

CAM00202_zps9e3d0bb8.jpg

901 Hwy 90
Castroville, TX 78009
(830) 538-9266

At the corner of US 90 and Mexico St., just west of the Exxon station.

Map

CAM00199_zpseaf6c98b.jpg

CAM00200_zps8b7df8ed.jpg

CAM00197_zps1634663f.jpg

Have breakfast, talk bikes, kick tires, meet up and/or plan rides for the day.

If you ride a motorcycle; sportbikes, cruisers, dual sports, etc, or if you just like motorcycles come on out.

Dual sport ride to follow for those that are interested.

CAM00202_zps9e3d0bb8.jpg

901 Hwy 90
Castroville, TX 78009
(830) 538-9266

Map

CAM00199_zpseaf6c98b.jpg

CAM00200_zps8b7df8ed.jpg

CAM00197_zps1634663f.jpg

Tempting!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I can't make this one, but I've just started riding dual sports and I'm very interested. Any idea when the next breakfast will happen?

I can't make this one, but I've just started riding dual sports and I'm very interested. Any idea when the next breakfast will happen?

Probably in the next couple of weeks, I'll post it in this section, about a week prior.

OMG...... It's my wife's birthday. But.......... Let me think about this a minute.......;-)
OK.... I'll be there. What the H____

A couple of riders braved the subfreezing temperatures to ride down from the hill country for breakfast, they both have ridden to Alaska and back at least once, still cold...the afternoon temperatures were just about right.

We had a great ride back. Weather warmed up nicely . Thank you Sander for organizing another great breakfast run. Looking forward to the next. Hopefully it will have a little warmer start to the day.

ATGATT.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back