• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: MotoGP Track Marshals Needed 4/11-4/13

Are you attending the 2014 Austin MotoGP Race?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Dupont
I work at the track part time as a track marshal. We are very short handed for the MotoGP race and need more track marshals, no experience necessary.
As a track marshal you will be track side for the whole weekend including the race. Your job will be to watch for incidents, bikes having issues and respond if a ride goes down. I worked the even last year and it was great!
Track marshals for this event are not paid, however you will receive some very nice items (swag) plus they provide breakfast and lunch each day.
Each event i have worked has generally provided a hat, shirt, decals, jacket patch, water bottle and backpack all with motoGP or Circuit of the Americas logos. Lunch is provided by Jasons Deli.
If you are interested, apply at the link below. If you have no experience just put 2 or 3 sentences why you really want to work the event.

http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/volunteer-motogp

Back