• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Bike Breakfast 9AM Sat, February 15, 2014 - Los Dos Amigos Restaurant in Center Point

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
Have breakfast, talk bikes, kick tires, meet up and/or plan rides for the day.

If you ride a motorcycle; sportbikes, cruisers, dual sports, etc, or if you just like motorcycles come on out.

Ride afterwards, leave at 10a? 1/2 day, all day?

indexphp_siteheader_zps7473f6a3.jpg

Los Dos Amigos Restaurant
322 FM 480
Center Point, TX 78010
830-634-2198
[ame=https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Los+Dos+Amigos&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Los+Dos+Amigos+Restaurant+in+Center+Point&cid=10292873044937815802&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A]Address / Get Directions[/ame]

IMG_1656_zpsf49444af.jpg

menu_zpsfb0bd06d.jpg

For those coming from the west side of San Antonio up 16, Privilege Creek / Old School and Elm Pass are fun.

After the great ride we had after your last breakfast I hope to not miss this one. We be departing from Hwy 16 @ Privilege creek at 8:15am.

Hope you guys will consume a few tacos or enchiladas for me !!!!!!!!!:rider:

I'll try and catch this; the last one was a lot of fun. I'm thinking afterwards I might head over to the GSL ranch and give it a go.

http://www.clubdbsa.org/riding_trail.html

I called Sam, and he said the trails were somewhat unmarked because he didn't see many motorcycles last year. I figured I need to do my part since it is in my backyard and offers cheap trail riding.

I'll try and catch this; the last one was a lot of fun. I'm thinking afterwards I might head over to the GSL ranch and give it a go.

http://www.clubdbsa.org/riding_trail.html

I called Sam, and he said the trails were somewhat unmarked because he didn't see many motorcycles last year. I figured I need to do my part since it is in my backyard and offers cheap trail riding.

That's great, more off-road riding opportunities. I'd like to ride by and check it out, to go back with my XR another time.

GSL Ranch
Kendalia, TX - GSL ranch is a new dirtbike park opening February 1, 2014. It is about 500 acres of offroading with 2 mx tracks, one kid's and one adult's. The adult track is unfinished with not alot of obstacles right now. It's about 1.3 miles long and is still a blast to ride. There are a good amount of fun trails with a varitiy of terrain. Some tame, some harder (hard pack, loam, rocky, mud hole area). Although there could be more. This place is open to trailblazing. The owner has been cutting cederposts out there so he's creating more ridable areas as time goes on. Also at the moment the large track feels more like windy trail you can haul on. 10$ for adults and free for kids 12 and younger. Free camping, just pay the day fees. The address is: 517 Edge Falls Road, Kendalia, TX 78027. Call Sam for more information @ (210) 315-2166.

Lee, I plan to meet with you at Hwy 16 @ Privilege Creek at 8:15am. It's a great route up to Center Point. - Bill

Weather looks outstanding for a hill country ride. ?

ATGATT.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too plan to meet up with you all in Bandera prior to breakfast. The weather looks fantastic!

Rael, don't go as far as Bandera. We are gathering at Privilege Creek rd. and hwy 16. It's 3.9 miles west of down town Pipe Creek. See you there at 8:15 tomorrow morning. It looks like a beautiful day for a ride. - Bill

Built a short loop, I'll be more than happy to lengthen / adjust as we go.

GPX attached.

Shortloop_zpse822a04b.jpg

Attachments

• ShortLoop.gpx
    208.8 KB · Views: 270
Fun ride Sandar, at least the part before Ivan and I split off. That ranch is awesome. I'll make a more detailed post in the general dirtiness section though.

Fun ride Sander, at least the part before Ivan and I split off. That ranch is awesome. I'll make a more detailed post in the general dirtiness section though.

Skyline Dr was my road today, although Upper Sisterdale Road was very good as well.

Thanks Ross for checking out the ranch I want to get out there soon.

DSC01636_zpsea53c977.jpg

DSC01637_zps1936d2ab.jpg

DSC01641_zpsd208261d.jpg

DSC01644_zpsac50ad44.jpg

DSC01646_zpse7dfb696.jpg

DSC01650_zpseb03eb6b.jpg

Thanks Sander. Had a blast today. Great company. Each time out on my rig gets better and better. Wonderful roads. Grinning from ear to ear. - Bill

Back