• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Sunday Feb 16 - Utopia Cafe

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Snyder
Everyone Welcome:sun::rider::eat:

Planning on a ride out to Utopia Café on Sunday Feb 16. The weather looks fabulous so here is my informal non confirmed agenda

Meet in San Marcos for a ksu 930 am Intersection of Wonderworld and Hunter at the CVS. Ride out to the Wimberley area to meet a couple of folks and from there head over to Utopia via 32 - 473 - 474- 46-16 -470. During lunch we can decide a return route but I am leaning towards 1050 - 83 - 337 to either 16 into Kerrville then home via comfort and 473 or maybe 16 - 46 - 1376 - 473.

So the outbound route will be finalized at some point by Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up along the way speak up and I will plan a stop.

Post if you are going to come along otherwise I will not know and may leave you behind.

Man that sounds like fun but headed up to Dallas area to pick something up. Maybe next time. KP

Sorry to miss you

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Had a real good chicken fried steak there last trip thru on the way to Garner SP. Real great roads around those parts. They have awesome pie also and sweet tea.:eat:

Well Utopia but yeah same area

Oh no I meant Lost Maples Cafe on main street. Got a CFS there and posted the picture on the CFS thread. Did not know if they had a new place there in town or you were speaking of the Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia. Make sure you all take pics of the ride.:photo:

Yeah same place

I will have two cameras mounted to the bike plus a hand held ;)

About what time will you pass through Bandera? I'm riding Saturday but depending on how things go maybe I can get another kitchen pass for Sunday.

ATGATT.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am waiting to hear from one person to decide on final routing but i will post estimated later today

About what time will you pass through Bandera? I'm riding Saturday but depending on how things go maybe I can get another kitchen pass for Sunday.

ATGATT.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like about 1115 give or take

times and routes look good so if you want to meet in San Marcos be at the CVS at Wonderworld and Hunter for a 930 ksu we will head over to the rr12 and 32 intersection and meet up with anyone that wants to meet there for a 10 ksu. Meet at the big Pac n San closest to 32. There are two close by there. Route will be as original post unless someone wants to make suggestions otherwise. New wx forecast is showing chance of rain and wet roads so i will look at it through the day and call it if need be

Michael- Sorry to miss this one but would like to tag along on the next. Looks like a great ride. Be safe. :rider:

Unfortunately i recieved a stupidity injury today that is going to keep me off the bike for a couple days so i have to be out. I would like to try for next weekend ig anyone is up for it....sorry yall

Where the heck is Needville, i havent made a pie run in a couple years

Back