• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Katy Bike Night 2014!

jar675

Reaction score
First Name
James
Katy Bike Night - We're Still Here!
But sometimes we're over there (see last post for confirmation of location for the week.)​

The Original Marini's Empanada House
3522 S. Mason Rd #100
Katy, Texas 77450
(281) 391-4273

Wednesday Nights! 7pm till 9pm!
If the weather's nice - we're on the patio!​

Location is behind/beside the Walgreens at the intersection of Mason and Westheimer (North West corner of the intersection). You CAN enter from the Walgreens parking lot.
The Original Marini's Empanada House is in the small grey stone shopping center next door.

There's a nice map in this link to their home page!
http://www.theoriginalmarinisempanadahouse.com/home.html

If you want to select an alternative location please take into consideration a few things. The size of the place, Outside patio, plenty of bike parking.

Just checking in so that the thread is easier to find !!

I haven't made it in a while, but there's always hope !!

Would like to make a Katy riders connection, but my Wednesday evenings are consistently booked with a higher priority.

'Course - sure as someone took pity and moved it to, say, a Thursday evening, some OTHER conflict would probably hit the calendar deck... :-(

Maybe someday. Y'all enjoy!

I will be trying to make this one. So far it was attend 1-no one else was there, 2-something came up at the last minute. Maybe 3-will be the winner and I get to meet a few more Katy riders.

Nice job on the new 2014 introduction. My availability to attend these will be limited for a while more due to regularly scheduled teleconferences at the same time unfortunately. It was nice to make it last week for a change.

Would like to make a Katy riders connection, but my Wednesday evenings are consistently booked with a higher priority.

'Course - sure as someone took pity and moved it to, say, a Thursday evening, some OTHER conflict would probably hit the calendar deck... :-(

Maybe someday. Y'all enjoy!

I'm in the same boat. I use to be a regular, but I have a standing commitment for work on Wednesday nights.

I hope to make it out to some of the gatherings this year. But as usual, I can't make any promises!

Are we taking over/under bets on this one? :rofl:

I'm out tonight trying to finish a wiring project on the bike plus the weather stinks. Donnie

Out again for a while. 6 shots into the spine yesterday hasn't done the trick so traveling anywhere for me is limited to work and back.

Promised Graeme some pesos to his MS 150 endeavor so I'll look out for when he shows up again.

The wife and I will be there tonight.

Jason, I ordered the Maxxis SI's for the CRF.

Sorry you are still having such rotten luck with your back Bob. We will keep the good thoughts going your way.

The wife and I will be there tonight.

Jason, I ordered the Maxxis SI's for the CRF.

Sweet! If it comes in today, slap them on and ride the forest tomorrow :mrgreen:

is anyone going to Uncles Around the Bend?

Heading out tomorrow.

If you see Silverbullet, grab my triangle strand thing from him and bring it home :)
I left it at the trail head at SHNF and he grabbed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back