• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 RMAR Events and Rides

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Lane
Many of you Texas Adventure and Dual-sport riders have attended RMAR rides and events in Colorado in the past, so just wanted to bring awareness to our 2014 scheduled.

As most of you know, we are a non-profit that raises funds to keep our trails and roads open, partnered with the Trails Preservation Alliance and the Colorado Off-High Vehicle Coalition.

May - finds us in Cayon Lands, UT for 7 days of riding and tent camping.
July - finds us at the Rendezvous in Silverton, CO, as well as an elite, 5 day adventure ride through the state.

Please hit the website for more details. www.rmariders.org

Hope to see some Texas riders at our rides and events this year.

Thanks John!

P1000383_zps74cfff25.jpg

DSC06894_zpsf9f8e143.jpg

DSC06849_zps88a58383.jpg

We enjoyed the 2013 Rendevous and will be back again this year. I cant wait to ride Colorado again....

We now have two Rendezvous Events in Colorado. http://www.rmariders.org/

We have had to make some changes due to a conflicting Jeep event and the problem of congestion in the Silverton area.

Here is the latest.....

Silverton Colorado
July 24-27 is our Rendezvous in Silverton, Colorado. We recently adjusted the dates of this event, moving a week earlier so as not to conflict with the Mile High Jeep Club event in Silverton the week after. Nearly everyone knows how awesome the riding is in the Silverton area.

Meeker Colorado
July 31 - Aug 3 is our Rendezvous in Meeker, Colorado. We are keeping our original RDV date, but moving to Meeker, CO to avoid the congestion issues around Silverton at this time. Meeker is a sleeping giant for Adventure riding. The Wagon Wheel trail system offers 250 miles of dirt that is outstanding for mid-sized and large adventure bikes. The BLM out to the west will give any single track rider all they want in 100's of thousands of acres.

The Meeker event is $55 and the Silverton event is $60, but if you want to attend both, it is $95. You get a TShirt, sticker and meal vouchers to use at restaurants and bars in town.

Both of these events are fundraisers for the Colorado Off-High Vehicle Coalition, which fights legally and legislatively to keep our trails open.

Due to some changes in our events, I am now IN for Meeker!!!! I am stoked as I love to ride Rio Blanco County, but the Forest Service and the BLM. Both are very different.....but fun!!!!

Here come a flurry of pics!!!!

P1000216_zpsa572d2d0.jpg

DSCN4269_zps7ff069bc.jpg

DSC06927_zpsd053d3a2.jpg

We will be there for both events. I too look forward to riding the Meeker area.

Back