• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Real Estate

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Hey guys and gals, just got Scott's permission to post up here in vendors.
Although, not motorcycle related it's what I do. I would rather be riding them or looking at them or talking about them but I have to make a living so I can buy them!
I'm a real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty(www.kw.com), in the DFW area. We are the largest agency in North America, with more volume and more agents, which means more eyes on your property when you are trying to sell.
I represent buyers and sellers and am licensed to do business anywhere in the state of Texas. We also have a commercial unit, that I could refer you to if your trying to buy or sell a commercial bldg or property.
I am going to keep it short and sweet and to the point. I would love to have your business, and if not yours someone you know.
I've have been, and will continue to be a supporting member of this community. I have met and gone on trips with some great folks, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the purchase or sale of a home. Please feel free to post it here or send me a private msg or email to bradbray@kw.com
Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to helping you.:rider:

Last edited:
Thought I would throw this up here. The state of TX has a grant program to help people purchase a home. The Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation. LEO, FIRE, EMT, Teachers, some other school employees, and a few others. For the rest of the population, you just need to fall under a certain income threshold. Pass it on to anyone you know in that position that may need some financial help to get into a home.

http://www.tsahc.org/homeownership/loans-down-payment-assistance

Thought I would throw this up here. The state of TX has a grant program to help people purchase a home. The Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation. LEO, FIRE, EMT, Teachers, some other school employees, and a few others. For the rest of the population, you just need to fall under a certain income threshold. Pass it on to anyone you know in that position that may need some financial help to get into a home.

http://www.tsahc.org/homeownership/loans-down-payment-assistance

and why are taxes so high?

Hey MFF, which taxes are you referring too? Property, school district, city, county? Have a buyer using this program on a purchase now, and didn't notice any unusual taxes for the area.

Back