• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spring Burger Bash - Huntsville, Tx., Saturday 04/05/2014 - 10:00am-5:00pm

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
:tab The trees are blooming like crazy. Grass is growing like crazy. Blue Bonnets are already coming up all over the place. Everything is covered under a thick blanket of yellow pollen. That's right... it is time for another Spring Burger Bash!

When:

:tab 04/05/14 - 10:00am to 5:00pm

Where:

:tab 74 Armadillo Dr.
:tab Huntsville, Tx. 77320

:tab Take FM 980 North out of Huntsville. From the start of 980 at the Shell/Valero stations, it is 2.5 miles to Armadillo Dr., on the right. Head back into the neighborhood a short way and you will see our home on the right. It is brown, has a detached two car garage, a chain link fence around the front and a horseshoe drive outside the fence. You will see the bikes and pit tents.

What:

:tab If you are out and about, please feel free to stop by our home and we will feed you lunch. There is no charge. You do not HAVE to bring anything, although it is not uncommon for folks to bring stuff (mostly desert items :trust:). We will be providing hamburgers, hot dogs, sides (chips and such) and drinks (no alcohol).

:tab If you get there before 10:00am, I will ignore you :-P If you get there at 10:00am or shortly thereafter, I will likely put you to work helping me set up pit tents, tables, chairs, etc,... ;-)

:tab We generally start cooking around noon... ish... Some folks show up, eat and leave. Others show up and make a day of just hanging out. Both, and everything in between, are fine.

:tab If you have family and kids, bring them. We have a big fenced in back yard and nice playground for the kids. You can show up in your car if you like, we won't even tease you.

It's a go for me and the boss, Tina. I'll be bringing a couple of Miss Tina's pies! Place your orders.

What was that one called... Friendship loaf or something like that... :drool:

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I won't be making showing up with a new bike this time. I've had my Beemer a year last week & have put 15,000 + on it. I think I'll keep it. ?

@Blue bomber (Beth) I'll give it a shot. I'm back in Texas til the 31st then back north. If you still have it, can you tell me the name of the pizza place?

Harley Guy

Thanks Scott, I have this on the calendar. If I don't have to work, I'm there!

Looks like it's a no go for me. . . working keeps getting in the way of my life. :miffed:

I haven't missed a burger bash in years so I will see you guys Saturday. Give me a call if you need me to bring anything.

Steve

I'm not sure what is going on on a daily basis. I am going to try to make it.
Maybe some people from Katy will show me the way.

Thanks for invite but will be out of town/area for the week on company biz. Have a blessed BBQ!

Back