• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

06MAY06...Pecos River, NM

:thumb: Jeremiah, It sure makes me miss the desert :rider:

I've been daydreaming recently about moving back to ELP. One of the pluses being able to ride those trails and the sand dunes in the area. There is a Pilot/DS rider from ELP on ADVrider that rides some trails up to Ruidoso/Cloudcroft, can't think of his alias right now....

Adan said:
:thumb: Jeremiah, It sure makes me miss the desert :rider:

I've been daydreaming recently about moving back to ELP. One of the pluses being able to ride those trails and the sand dunes in the area. There is a Pilot/DS rider from ELP on ADVrider that rides some trails up to Ruidoso/Cloudcroft, can't think of his alias right now....

You're probably talking about rpilottx....

Hey Bullfrog, I'm a displaced Texan living near Cloudcroft...those trails look rrrrreal interesting, specially since the Lincoln National Forest is closed.

Sandy,

What a drag!!! We need some rain in a major way!!! I was really needing a mountain trail ride, but the alternative was ok by me.

Great pics! Looks like an awesome place. I love the SW deserts.

Back