• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: April 10th M&G

Reaction score
Let's go to Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas this week. Although San Augustine may protest that label.

I'll call and give them a heads-up with a count, just post your intentions.

Ok, we are on their list for about 10 at 6:30, that's about what I can see here.

Napolis Italian Restaurant

the map

Address: 2119 North St, Nacogdoches, TX 75965
Phone: 936-560-2002
Hours:

Open today · 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Menu: urbanspoon.com

Is Napoli's any good? Longview is lacking independent Italian restaurants.
Auntie Pasta looks a bit on the pricey side.

I'm always down for north of I-20. What about Tele's in Diana? Maybe we can even draw MChappy out.

I'm out, can't make it Thursday.

Sent from the embedded chip in my brain

The most central spot we use is (wait for it...:trust:), Henderson. Average (key word here) of about 50 miles from the furthest flung places on the planet called TWT East Texas. Hush Puppies was good last time we went, and Bob's BBQ has a great rating.

Agree Henderson is pretty central, but is that what ya'll want? Or more variety of locales? That's why I mention Nac. Maybe discuss at dinner.

The only 2 M&Gs I've made so far have both been about 1-1/2 for me. I met up with Bill(pub610) in Kilgore and followed him on a scenic route. It was cool to see new areas, but it can also be nice to have a shorter ride. I've missed both of the ones local to me (Back Porch & Dudley's).

I feel variation is nice. I typically work 8-5, so I have to tweak my work schedule for the further away ones, but it's not hard.

I'll leave the Nac suggestions to the Nac folks. We're now a little over 24 hours away and I'll add two more suggestions to the ones above.

Bradford Cafe - Bradford, TX... further west than last month but good little cafe featuring Mexican and American food.

Petty's Cafe - Lindale, TX... Meets the "north of I-20" goal, good home-cooking style food.

Again - it matters not to me. I'll get my miles in regardless. It's supposed to be a great riding evening. Staying tuned take 2.

I'll be out of pocket for this one, but I concur with Jay's review of Petty's in Lindale. Good food.

I'm always down for north of I-20. What about Tele's in Diana? Maybe we can even draw MChappy out.

This maybe the only way to draw me out on a week night and I'll still have to show up in work clothes and in my work truck.

I guess I will be at Napolis.
Has anyone eaten there?

Woohoo! I will ride my Puch to a RTE.

Last edited:
See 1st post, Nacogdoches bound Napolis Restaurant. POST your go/nogo status.

** Tyler area riders, if you want to convoy, I can meet you at Univ & Omen Rd Exxon ~ 4:30 pm

Just FYI, I picked Napoli's from a google search of Nac restaurants. I was hoping locals would weigh in with opinions and experience. I am fine with giving it a shot if that's what the group decides.

Back