• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co M&G - 4/22 - 7:30pm

I'm going to take advantage of the good weather and join you guys. :pirate:

Don

Not yet

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

I got to messing with the stinking computer, and looked up and it was to late to make it over there. So, I went out and bailed the front yard. We'll I didn't get it bailed, but it is in windrows.:giveup:

That was fun guys. Just like old times. Congrats again on your retirement Micheal. Looking forward to Big Bend next month. :)

So when and where for tonight the 29th?

Got a new rider I wanted you guys to meet.

Start a new thread and pick a place. I am a strong maybe

Well since I'm actually in Wise County I really don't think I should be the one picking a location for the Tarrant Riders. But, maybe I should pick a Wise County Restaurant and just see who wants to ride out of the Tarrant Traffic Mess and eat somewhere different.

But for tonight since this new guy is located in Cleburne I really should let you guys decide this one tonight.

He's already called to see if ya'll had picked a place yet.
So I guess it's a "Not This Week Maybe Next Week would be better" deal.

You Cleburne Riders will want to meet this guy. He's a Certified Motorcycle Mechanic for a Dealership in Cleburne.

Hey Curtis. This is not an every week dinner anymore. Tell him that we all would love to meet him soon. I will be out of town next week and maybe the Tuesday after. I am doing something stupid, going on a ride. I will tell Ed you said hi. :)

Back