• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Helmet cam

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
I think I'd feel a bit self-concious with this attached to the helmet...
http://cruiserbackrest.com/catalog/...d=256&osCsid=54d427f750fc7893cb53bcae5f342c4b

Helmet_suction_cam.jpg

If it works well, who cares :shrug: I think it would be cool! People would probably get nervous if you turn your head towards them, thinking perhaps you are going to zap them with something :lol2:

Tourmeister said:
If it works well, who cares :shrug: I think it would be cool! People would probably get nervous if you turn your head towards them, thinking perhaps you are going to zap them with something :lol2:
Mount a laser pointer with it and you may be on to something there........:rofl: :shooter: :rofl:

Assimilate, assimilate.
Resistance is futile. Assimilate.
Where is Dr Who when you need him?

I want a laser pointer like that to light up those who offend me in traffic. :mrgreen:

by lunch tomorrow I'll have some a vid, review, and photos of my cam from helmetcamera.com up.

I kinda like Kurt's idea and expand on it a little. Use that as the targeting device for the auto-tracking cannons mounted on the front of the Ural sidecar.
(Think "chin mount" on a Super Cobra)
image002.jpg

Texas "too close for missles..." T

:lol2:

I just want a helmet mounted 300 gigawatt mini-disrupter ray to clear the way ahead of me of misguided cagers

Back