• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WACO AREA: 3 Sisters Tomorrow 5/17/14

seantx

Reaction score
The bosslady/CFO granted me a one day furlow so I'm taking off for the day. Planning on meeting at Coffee Shop in McGregor at 8:00 and rolling out after assaulting the breakfast buffet. Just two of us so far and it will be paved only (for us anyway).

The route is tentatively planned to take 84 west to Evant, 281 south to Marble Falls, FM 1431 to Lime Creek Rd back to 1431 back to Marble Falls, 281 south to 290 west to Hwy 16 south to 337. At that point we will "do the loop" a couple of times then head back.

Long day and no set time for anything other than breakfast. :mrgreen:

If you're interested in tagging along (short notice I know), meet us at the Coffee Shop. I'll be the dashingly handsome, yet humble guy on the red VFR.

Doing something similar with another TWTEX group tomorrow...the ride captain is Jeff @ Jeff S on this site.

The plan is to meet in Llano around 10:00 in the tomorrow. Jeff is spending the weekend camping at the Llano State Park. I plan to ride up from Oak Hill area early Saturday morning to Llano.

RB

Back