• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: June 8th MeetnGreetnEat...With A Ride on the Side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Where you say? Lindas Southern Kitchen in Granbury Texas. Why you ask? Well mainly for folks to gather and discuss motorcycling and maybe make a friend or new riding buddy.:rider: These are prime oportunities for all you new TWT members to come and meet some of the other riders on the board. Time eleven o'clock Sunday morning the 8th of June.:eat:

They have a vast menu with get this 18 different vegetables! 5% discount for cash!

Alright you D/FW riders we will be right in your backyard this time so we would like to see a bunch of you there!:sun: Not too far from anyone with all the great Texas roads. See you there.

Thinking about having camping the Saturday before but still trying to narrow down the location.

CAMPING AT GHOST RANCH IN GATESVILLE. Anyone coming to camp Saturday night please let me know by posting on this thread. I will try to arrive at say 5:30-6 and set up my tent. If you want to come and visit that is fine also. See you there. Might be a small turn out for camping but that is okay. If you have never been to Ghost ranch before it is outside of town and plenty of area to hang up in or pitch a tent. No water electric or restrooms,but plenty of trees to hide behind. Thank you Ghost for letting us use the place again for us your humble TWT companions.

Lindas Southern Kitchen...........in old Methodist church location.........rock building with fountain in rear parking area.
134 S Crockett
1-817-573-1952

"INS"
Dragwn
EL Fenix
fotoTEX
Notsofas!
CleatusJ
OldTLSDoug
KamLeeR
charrito
AustinRT+1
Vyper+1
rhodyne
bmcdonau
one Wolf
M@!
NT Slim
LPDOIN
Buffalo +3
Hoss83+2
Mr2mch
reddogbmw
fotoTEX
DFW Tom
Zephyr
TossingLead
Blazer Ralph
Focus Frenzy

"MAYBES"
cheez
N800PB
ghostrider1964
veriest1
boaterbrian
focus frenzy
duchess
Gilk51
sharkey
dfwscotty
dualsportrider

Part of their ever changing menu specials.

100_2139-001_zps7f44839d.jpg

Me acting crazy like normal before digging in!

100_2143-001_zps81bcb1bb.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I think I will forget about trying to eat healthy just to have one of those CFS for lunch! :)

Would love to go but I'll be out of town that weekend. Dang it!

Ya'll enjoy! I appreciate the invite! :rider:

As a local living outside Granbury, I will be there. And I can attest to the great food served at Lindas. The Pie is also excellent. The CFS steak is a good as it gets. Guaranteed. Lots of parking right next to it. See y'all there.

Also great roads in the area. I know them well and will be glad to share info. on them. Could lead a ride if anyone is interested.

As a local living outside Granbury, I will be there. And I can attest to the great food served at Lindas. The Pie is also excellent. The CFS steak is a good as it gets. Guaranteed. Lots of parking right next to it. See y'all there.

Also great roads in the area. I know them well and will be glad to share info. on them. Could lead a ride if anyone is interested.

Wait! you an't finished yet. :-P

Where can we camp?

Thanx from the "Northerners" Drew. Yeah, count me in to eat and would also like to camp if ya'll get that camping 'thang going.:clap::eat: Also, I can bring the tent with me if you still want it.

Looks like it would be embarrassing to miss this one, I guess I will plan on being in.

I'm a maybe (although more on the probably not side)...

I was supposed to be going to Corpus Christi that weekend, but may be staying home with my daughter. That's a long ride on the back of a bike (Bedford to Granbury) for a 7 year old... But, with a several stops along the way it's a maybe. :rider:

Maybe!.
Possible conflict with XGames in Austin. Let you know as it gets closer....

Had fun this past weekend in Mason.:clap:

Well...my plans for that weekend look to actually include a little ride for a change. So I guess you'll be seeing me and Connie unless something unexpected pops. :rider:

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Connie's gonna be naked. :trust:

I might be down on Fri.
Looking at google map, there may be a place on the river to camp and fish.
If I do go on Fri, just going to have to ride around a bit and see what I can find.
Called the city tourist and they did say there was tent camping at some park there, think it was Hunter Park.

There is a state park in Glen Rose (Dinasaur Valley) just down the street a tad. they have a note that they are updating electrical service so that location might not work. Meridian State park was nice last time I camped there for the Dublin M@G. Anyone in Granbury know for sure if there is any city parks to camp at???

Back