• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Had to cancel our Moab trip. Now looking for plaves to ride around Austin

Revelc

Reaction score
First Name
Marco
Last Name
Chavanne
A buddy had to back out at the last minute and now we are looking at riding around Austin instead. It really stinks because it has been planned for a long time and I'm expecting a son in a few months so we can't really postpone it.

We are thinking about Marble Falls and some areas with rocky hill climbs.

Is anyone willing to chime in with any other areas to ride/camp in the hill country area?
Maybe show us around?

Thanks in advance.

What dates were you planning on. We are doing the Bonus pie run. Leaving the 31st from the pie run.

iPhone Tapatalk

I think we are shooting for this Thursday through Sunday. We originally were going to go to Utah the 28th through the 4th of June.

Llano to camp or Inks Lake. Will you be riding dirt mainly?

We would like to hit single track, hill climbs, and some fire road action.
I'd say we are both at a novice level if you are worried about leading two squids around.

We would like to hit single track, hill climbs, and some fire road action.
I'd say we are both at a novice level if you are worried about leading two squids around.

Oh cannot lead anyone around I am a prisoner at 60 hours per week till maybe next month or two. I was seeing if you were riding asphalt or dirt. Grab a hill country Butler map for lovely dirt and street routes. Have fun.:rider:

Back