• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Innovative Tire Balancers

DaveC said:
Innovative Beads

I think I well order some and put them in my front tire that is poorly balanced and almost worn out. The test well see if it "cures" the annoying bounce at over 60 mph.

I used to use some liquid stuff that worked pretty well under the same principle. Don't see why the beads wouldn't work and they'd be less messy in a tubeless tire than that liquid stuff was.

Please give us a review on this product after you are finished testing it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in a product that would not require balancing a tire.

Friend of mine has them in his V-Max. He says that they seem to work fine. and he has taken it to 135 :eek2: with them.

I haven't balanced a tire in years beyond confirming that they weren't grossly out of balance while on the axle, and quite frankly have never had wear or vibration problem. I've just left the weights as is and all has been well. It seems the rim is the biggest offender in balancing.

Back