• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beach's Motorcycle Adventures

mlinkibikr

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Little
Link:http://www.bmca.com/index.htm

Comments:
Beach's Motorcycle Adventures is the tour group I would love to ride with one year soon. This website is a must see for anybody planning a ride through Europe. In addition to the pricing and tour description, they offer some very detailed and spot on advice to help you think though the logistics of a successful tour. From suggested gear, to what bike to ride, insurance to road conditions, there is a lot to see and absorb. If you are still undecided about planning a trip, be sure and watch one of their several slideshows of recent photos taken on the different trips. Stunning scenery, roads, and history.

Years (and years!) ago I planned a trip based on the information in their brochure and spent a week in the Alps by myself, and having done so I can see the value of the services that their prices offer. They are not cheap, but they appear to be good value. Unless you have a second language and have spent a great deal of time travelling overseas it would be the only way I would recommend to go.

Dave says "Check it out".

Dave.

Hi,
I worked in Ireland in '77-'78 and Spain in '80-'81. After my contract was over in Spain, Harriet and I and another friend rode around Europe for two weeks. I also speak Spanish, but that isn't much help in the Netherlands or Germany. We had virtually no problems being understood. Most Europeans understand some English. We had no problems finding food, hotels, bathrooms, fuel, or anything else. If I go again, it will again be on my own. The Beach, Edelweiss, Knopf, or any other tour is going to be great. It is also going to be much more costly than you going on your own. I would rather be in a local restaurant, bar, pub, whatever, meeting and talking with the locals than talking with the same group day after day, dinner after dinner. I can meet a great group of Americans at any number of rallies here in the USA. If I'm in Europe, I'd rather meet and make a bunch of European friends.
Ride Safe,
Phil Marvin - El Paso, TX
'95 K1100LT (his)
'94 K75A/3 low seat (hers)

Back