• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co M&G - 6/24 - 7:30pm

There's a place up in Southlake that we need to add to the rotation some time - Johnny B's Burgers. We use that for the classroom for our Southlake classes, and their food is awesome. I *really* enjoyed the double cheeseburger and shake I had from there.

It's one light west of 114 and Southlake Blvd.

There's a place up in Southlake that we need to add to the rotation some time - Johnny B's Burgers. We use that for the classroom for our Southlake classes, and their food is awesome. I *really* enjoyed the double cheeseburger and shake I had from there.

It's one light west of 114 and Southlake Blvd.

I would be game but not until some of the road construction has been completed.

If it stops raining by 7:00 I say let's do it.

Thats not going to work for me.

I am at work an hour away from Rosa's. I am not going to leave here in 30 minutes or so to get over there and find it is still raining over there and I am the only one there. I would rather work a little later instead.

Ed are we on for tonight?

I am hoping work won't conspire against me again.

Back