• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A "Sparkley" for TravelDiva...

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
My Sweety's been feeling a might poorly this week so to help make her feel better.......
Sparkley_zps401b3e74.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Indeed Sir, it was. The PO backyard welded that one up and quite frankly it was a piece of poopoocaca.:thumbd:

Got her this too so as she put it "I can ride with the big boys".

rotopax_zpsa810608a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes, my6 knows how to take care of a sick wifey!

The pipe that the previous owner had on it was not only loud, but looked like he made it in metal shop using a tin can and a roll of foil. Uhg-LEE!

And with the new Rotopax I can go further than around the block.

Now as soon as the Nyquil wears off... we're going to go for a ride!

Jury is still out on what the DG stands for... :flip:

Had to think about that a bit. :doh: Good one Chris...Check your pm's.

Correct otherwise it would have been plural "cans" You can never compliment just one, always has to be a pair. haha

_

It is technically possible to have only one nice one.

I got one of those DG exhausts for my DRZ and I like it. No where near as loud as everyone told me it would be and very affordable.

Well? Has he pulled that stupid snorkel out of the airbox? Re-jetted?
Word of warning- Once that snorkel is out, there ain't no going back in! ;-) The engineers at Yami built the airbox around it.... but if you do choose to remove it, plan for it! :eek2: Long needle nosed pliers, long screwdrivers, pry bars, hammers, heat. :rofl: No joke, it's no cakewalk!
Seriously, with that pipe you're only half way there. Do the air box mod and rejet it, it'll be as fast as mine!! :trust: And hands down, my TW is the fastest TW on earth. :lol2:

I must admitt that I have been focusing on my scoot getting ready for the longest ride of my entire riding career. The ET750. But as soon as my butt heals up I plan on spending a good bit of time on Deb's TW. When it came to our garage I found that the PO didn't even bother to run an air filter in it.:eek2: What a Marooon.:argh:

The pipe that the previous owner had on it was not only loud, but looked like he made it in metal shop using a tin can and a roll of foil. Uhg-LEE!

And with the new Rotopax I can go further than around the block.

Now as soon as the Nyquil wears off... we're going to go for a ride!

Jury is still out on what the DG stands for... :flip:

DG=Dirt Girl.....Darn Gravel.....Don't Go.....Dusty gal....

Well? Has he pulled that stupid snorkel out of the airbox? Re-jetted?
Word of warning- Once that snorkel is out, there ain't no going back in! ;-) The engineers at Yami built the airbox around it.... but if you do choose to remove it, plan for it! :eek2: Long needle nosed pliers, long screwdrivers, pry bars, hammers, heat. :rofl: No joke, it's no cakewalk!
Seriously, with that pipe you're only half way there. Do the air box mod and rejet it, it'll be as fast as mine!! :trust: And hands down, my TW is the fastest TW on earth. :lol2:

Okay, now I want my TW to be the 2nd fastest one on the planet...

:flip:

Back