• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

S.T.O.R.M. at Outlaw - Saturday

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Massey
Great day for racing. Got the chance to visit with several friends and watch some good racing. Several riders were making their first races in the Saturday classes and one of those happened to be my youngest. Was in 6th place after the first turn. Not sure when he did it but moved into fourth place and it looked like that was where he was going to stay but he was hot on the trail of the third place bike. Coming back onto the big MX track to the finish he was in third and moving up on second the then big table top was all that stood before him and a third place finish. As luck would have it, that one table top is his favorite part of the track and he used it for his pass moving into second place for the finish.

DSC01371.JPG

Spoken like a true, proud Dad! :thumb:

Where's that boy get that rusty-colored hair?

Congrats!

We had a great time watching the kids on the 50's and up. Some of those kids are FAST! A couple were flying over that last table top! Sarah had a good time seeing all the bikes and kids. I forgot the camera though :doh:

Congrats to Kyle on his 2nd place. I don't know who was more excited, him or his big brother :lol2:

Congrat's, sounded like a good time. I almost came out to Outlaw to check it out, but ended up doing yard work instead.:yawn:

NICE. I may have to head out for a ride and stop by to see a lil racing. Probably wont leave the house here till noon tho.

Vaughn

Sunday update ---------It must run in the family, Mopower took second in his class today. Got some pictures of today's racing but it's on film and needs to be developed. Will post them and some of the Saturday pictures soon.

Here are some of the digital pictures from Saturday's race......

Waiting for 50cc practice.........
DSC01332.JPG

Kyle with his Crew Chief and personal trainer (Mopower)
DSC01333.JPG

Coming out of the first section of woods...........
DSC01335.JPG

No one ever won practice but I'm getting tired of this view.........
DSC01336.JPG

Here we go.................
DSC01337.JPG

More pictures..............

Who was in charge of the mowing? Get him back over here, he missed a spot!:rofl:
DSC01338.JPG

Next victim, I mean passing practice partner.....
DSC01339.JPG

Are we on the same track????????????
DSC01340.JPG

Finally we can get back in the woods........
DSC01341.JPG

Who left that kwad there..............
DSC01342.JPG

Now we're racing.............
DSC01343.JPG

Still racing, trying to catch the pack again..............
DSC01344.JPG

Coming into scoring...................
DSC01347.JPG

Leaving scoring............
DSC01348.JPG

Mid-way last lap..........4th place............
DSC01363.JPG

After the finish.............2nd place made the pass for second at the big tabletop.
DSC01368.JPG

Giving big brother, crew chief and personal instructor a few pointers............
DSC01370.JPG

Teaser from the Sunday race.

Mopower
5-22-2006-08-resize.jpg

Treetagger
5-22-2006-21-resized.jpg

I'm getting all the photos together to post a group of photos from the race along with the finish position of several TWT members. This photo will have to do until I get the time to resize the others.

Back