• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's ride the old stuff

SL350

Reaction score
Every year a two a bunch of guys here will start a thread about getting a vintage ride together. The 100 club (see the thread of bikes age + rider age > 100) needs to get together. Let me suggest the Harvest Classic near Fredericksburg in October. They already have a tiddler run on Friday and most of the 100 club bike would fit the theme. We could browse the other old classics at the same time.

Some of the guys here already do the Harvest Classic. Any interest?

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94995

Last edited:
I'm interested, but have never been able to get away for the HC when I was self-employed; not likely my odds will improve now that I'm working for a paycheck...

This will be our fifth year at the HC and I have put my '73 Triumph Bonnie in the show three times. The bike may or may not make it this year. Will wait and see. It's a great venue and look forward to it every year. Hope to see a bunch of TWTers up there this year.:rider:

Back