• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Not so new to the two wheeled world. But new to forum.

Reaction score
I live on the s.w. side of houston/Mission bend area i have wanted a motorcycle since 5th grade. I have friend in South Carolina whom had more than one bike and would let me ride thier spare. I purchased my bike January 14,2003 GSX-R 03. I still need to break it in but hope to particapate on some of the ride coming up.

Later J.P. 3 decades old.. :roll:

Nice purchase date. For some reason, folks sing songs to me and give me things every year on that date... :-)

Which Gixxer did you get?

Oh, and welcome...

Howdy JP,

Congrats on the new bike! Welcome to the site! Check here for ride dates:

http://backroadmotorcycletours.com/

The newbie rides are all free day rides up here in East Texas on the backroads. It's a long haul for you from way down there in flatland :-P But it's worth it ;-)

Adios,

Welcome to the group. I live just west of you by about 10-15 miles. Like I have said before, I am always willing to ride, just not able. I am going to try to set up an evening when a group of us SW side folks can meet and discuss what ever comes to mind.

Back