• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ODODB = Brazos Valley off road park ride

Buelligan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
My first ride at Brazos Valley off road park in Bryan, Tx. Was overgrown a little and hills were rutted from the recent rains, but a fun place to ride. Had to hunt and peck our way around cause no one knew the trails.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfBIJ6mpl3o&list=UUlTmXiw678ka2nocoN1ybcA"]ODODB rides Brazos Valley offroad park 9/27/14 - YouTube[/ame]

Hey dude! I was riding with y'all on Saturday... came up with Steve Fisher and was riding the KTM 200 XCW.

Listen, we had such a great time up there that a small group of us are thinking of renting the property for a day and wanted to see if your guys were interested in coming back? I'm trying to get a rough head count to see if its feasible. I'd expect max $20/person like before and I'll probably end up footing the deposit for the day if there is enough interest. If there is enough people I will try to go up and do some trail maintenance the weekend before but no guarantees.

Tentatively thinking Nov.1, Saturday. shoot me a email if your guys are interested again.

Chris
navalarchitect.jones@gmail.com

I've been fortunate enough to get to race there twice now. It's definitely one of my favorite courses and hard to believe there are that kind of elevation changes to ride in this area. If you get the chance to ride there, I highly recommend it...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3lKF3gDGQ"]Brazos_Valley_01_14_12_Abrv2 - YouTube[/ame]

Hey dude! I was riding with y'all on Saturday... came up with Steve Fisher and was riding the KTM 200 XCW.

Listen, we had such a great time up there that a small group of us are thinking of renting the property for a day and wanted to see if your guys were interested in coming back? I'm trying to get a rough head count to see if its feasible. I'd expect max $20/person like before and I'll probably end up footing the deposit for the day if there is enough interest. If there is enough people I will try to go up and do some trail maintenance the weekend before but no guarantees.

Tentatively thinking Nov.1, Saturday. shoot me a email if your guys are interested again.

Chris
navalarchitect.jones@gmail.com

Chris, tenative plan right now is to ride there on 10/18/14.

Back