• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello

Reaction score
I just found this site. I ride in E. Texas (and Oklahoma, Arkansas & Louisiana). Been riding about 25 years. Currently ride a Valkyrie Interstate and a 1200 Sportster.

Hey, bikerlee, Welcome to TWT !!!

I ride many of the same areas you do (well not much in Louisiana), but East Texas, and Okieland and especially Arkansas. In fact, I am planning on a ride this weekend up to the the Bull Shoals area, just to watch the Daytona 200 with a bunch of fellow riders. Man, we motocyclists are crazy ;-) Ride 500 miles just to watch a race I could watch at home. Oh, but the roads from here to there are worth the trip, even if it's cold.

Hope to meet you on the road somewhere, sometime, brutha.

Howdy Bikerlee,

:tab Is that one of the new Sportsters? Uberhawk just got one of those and it is sweet looking.

Adios,

My Sportster is a 2001 model. A paint shaker! But I love it anyway. The new ones are nice. My girlfriend test rode a 2004 and loved it. I may try to get her one this year. She currently rides a 650 V-Star.

Yo

Welcome to the site. Might see you on one of the Arkansas trips Scott puts together.

Back