• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I got the part in I guess I will start first thing in the morning. A $5 spring a $10 gasket 2 liters of oil and oil filter a half a gallon antifreeze.
0c89d28db65a1f2810ebed646e5deaac.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone - Hope you have a blessed day.

Not sure who's still in town this week, but how about joining us at Pipeline on Wednesday? Maybe we can lure these new members out again ;)

Merry Christmas![emoji319][emoji312]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas!

I just got back in town, I'll try to make it to Pipeline Wednesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I met Rob in La Porte last week ( sorry about the misspelling earlier) at Burger King, and he invited me out to the group's Wednesday night get togethers. I can't make it Christmas week, but should be able to make it on January 3rd. I'll be there on the blue KLR. I'll be watching for the location of the next meeting.
Will

Last edited:
I met Rod in La Porte last week at Burger King, and he invited me out to the group's Wednesday night get togethers. I can't make it Christmas week, but should be able to make it on January 3rd. I'll be there on the blue KLR. I'll be watching for the location of the next meeting.
Will

Hey, Will, it's Rob. Too bad you can't make it this week, but check back next week to see where we'll be. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it next week as I'll be working, but I'm sure these fellers will take good care of you. Just don't believe anything they say about me, lol.

This is Will. How will I recognize you? 6-ish, right? I may be there around 6:15, since the evening traffic is pretty heavy around that time.

This is Will. How will I recognize you? 6-ish, right? I may be there around 6:15, since the evening traffic is pretty heavy around that time.
I should be there and kinda hard to miss, 6'2" and about 400 lbs. Will probably have on a AMA hat. We've been sitting over the left side as you look at the front facing FM518. Stay warm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe one of these guys will be nice enough to leave their helmet on until you show up :lol2:

Anyone up for Willie's Grill in Pasadena this week? Might even be warm enough to ride :rider:

Last edited:
Back