• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Banners

If anyone is interested, I have 9 samll banners, and 1 large banner ready for immediate shipment.(small $32.50 each, large $70.00 each)

OK, Ima fixin' to login to Paypal for a large banner. Don't let anyone else get it! :doh:

Thanks!

I'm going to pick up a small one early spring to put up at track days

I have one small one left that is my personal banner. I can contact the guy that made them for me to see if he can make more. However, I need to do probably five or more to make it worth his time.

Okay, I'll take one small one if you can get him to do another run. I still need to find out which stickers you have left in stock. You were going to check on that for me but you decided to go and break your ankle instead. Is that any way to treat a long time supporter?

:duck:

:sun:

I really like the large banner hanging in my garage, but a small one would certainly be more portable. Looks like it's been a couple of years since there was any banner making activity, though (unless there is another bannerthread somewhere). Is there any interest in another run of small banners? Is it still possible to have them made?

Regards,

I've PM'd Firemalt several times about this but I have not heard back from him. I am not sure whether or not he still does banners. I have had several recent requests for the small banners. The last place I checked with wanted me to plop down $600 for a minimum order. I can't do that without folks pre-ordering because I can't lay out that kind of money and then sit on what doesn't sell right away. I only sold a few of the original batch. Most were given away as door prizes because I got tired of having them around taking up space. In fact, I even gave away mine :doh: I still have one big one though.

Well, my sad story is that I had 2 (I don't remember why) and decided I only needed one and raffled one off at a Pie Run. Then I donated the other one to TxDOT somewhere north of Round Top after not checking my pickup bed. :doh:

Scott, I do a decent amount of work with FastSigns so I might be able to talk to my local rep about pricing a batch out. If you want me to look into it, just get me the specifics of the banners and we can go from there. Sure it would be cheaper in the long run to do a batch, but they have done one-off stuff for me several times before.

Plus I would be interested in a small and/or medium sized banner.

Scott, I do a decent amount of work with FastSigns so I might be able to talk to my local rep about pricing a batch out. If you want me to look into it, just get me the specifics of the banners and we can go from there. Sure it would be cheaper in the long run to do a batch, but they have done one-off stuff for me several times before.

Plus I would be interested in a small and/or medium sized banner.

I thought you already had one of the small ones? Didn't you take it on the trip to Alaska? Or was that Graeme?

If anyone has one that they'd be willing to loan me so I can use it as a sample to show to someone that makes them, that would be cool.

Bill, if you know someone that can make about 10 or so for a reasonable price, that would be good.

Just send me a jpeg or something similar of what you want it to look like, and the sizes you want and I'll get a quote for you.

:tab The last guy just used the banner image you see in the upper right corner of the website. He removed the shadow image around the helmet, added the barbed wire trim, and that was it. The sizes were 1' X 4', with the trim set in about 3/4" from the edge, and 2' X 8', also with the trim. I only had a few of the 2' X 8' banners made. I don't recall who got the other big ones. The small banners have an eyelet in each corner and one in the middle of each long side.

:tab I think right now I'd be interested in maybe doing 10 small banners in the 1' X 4' size.

Works for me. I should be able to call tomorrow if'n I remember to do so.:-)

Texas T got my small one.
Which was signed by everyone at the Hutto Pie Run last year and rides in the Goldwing trunk everywhere I go. :sun:

Including to Pinks Hot Dogs in Los Angeles...

5196942368_98744bb03d_z.jpg

I've got my small one still if anyone needs it (to borrow, not keep)

Any news on another run of Banners? You can put me down for two if it helps get us to the minimum order.

No. I have been swamped with house buying/selling stuff the last few months and just have not gotten around to getting some made. We have already missed two closing dates, but supposedly we will be closing early next week and then moving. Hopefully, things will settle down mid to late August and I can get back to thinking about other things.

Back