• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Chase

Reaction score
First Name
Patricia
I just saw this on Channel 11 News and this guy was more lucky than smart. No gear whatsover, he crashes wearing a T-Shirt and Shorts.

You can see the video here. http://www.khou.com/
Under Video on Demand, look for News:
Biker flips during chase in California

Okay,

How about a caption contest for what the motocop wanted to say when he walked up?

My vote is "Hey there buddy, how's that asphalt feeling today? Warm enough for you?"

Faylaricia said:
No gear whatsover, he crashes wearing a T-Shirt and Shorts.

This is why I never wear all that hot gear, it's just not necessary.

He should have jumped up and run. I love it when the cop scoops them up onto the hood. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, This clown will probably be out riding again in no time thinking he's indistructable...

Always keep that helmet on in case you got a MagLite shampoo coming your way when the cops get there... :pound:

Greg in H-Town said:
Always keep that helmet on in case you got a MagLite shampoo coming your way when the cops get there... :pound:

When I was watching it I noticed that one of the guys that walked up to help him was trying to (and maybe did) remove his helmet. A no-no when you walk up to a bike wreck victim.

Also, poor guy lost one of his shoes. A good testiment on why ubove the ankle foot gear is suggested for bikers.

Voltar said:
When I was watching it I noticed that one of the guys that walked up to help him was trying to (and maybe did) remove his helmet. A no-no when you walk up to a bike wreck victim.
I saw that too. I think there are stickers you can get to put on your helmet that warns people not to remove your helmet in case of an accident. Anyway, the guy is a lousy rider; it looked like he should have been able to miss that car.

Faylaricia said:
Thanks, haven't figured out yet how to do that!
not a problem.

I'm a full-blown geek so I like to dig around in the code of pages ;)

Okay, I think I figured it out. Not too hard. You just replace the link with the word "clicky" inbetween the tags ;-)

clicky

Faylaricia said:
Okay, I think I figured it out. Not too hard. You just replace the link with the word "clicky" inbetween the tags ;-)

clicky
Bingo! I do hereby certify you on the road to becoming a geek! :-P

I doubt the LEO is going to pay attention to any stickers on the helmet. If the JIP is dumb enough to run from the LEO, then I don't think he is all that concerned about his personal safety :doh:

Back