• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from West Houston.

FLUFdriver

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Favuzza
Hi all,
Like many, I've been lurking for a while now. I was referred to this site by Buck000 a few months ago while lurking on the AF1 Aprilia site.

I started riding on the street at age 14 with a 125cc learner's permit. I had a three year stint without a bike so my total is 15 years of active riding. My passion is sport touring but my riding buddies all ride supersports so I only do the long distance stuff every now and then.

Here's my list of rides: 82' Yamaha XT200 (with 125 stickers for the permit) :wink: , 83' Yamaha Venture (dad's hand-me-down), 82' Yamaha Seca 650 Turbo, 83' Kawasaki GPz 550, 87' CBR 1000F.

My current bike is a Flame Red 01' Aprilia Futura. For me it was love at first sight and I don't see myself ever getting rid of this one. Unless of course, Aprilia can out do it with a new model. :mrgreen:

Since 149 has finally been fixed we've be heading out to Montgomery more often so maybe I'll see some of ya'll at King's Cafe.
My work schedule has kept me away from the bike nights but hopefully sometime soon I'll catch a break.

Ride safe,

:tab We missed you this evening!! We did the bike night and had a good crowd show up. Perhaps you might be able to make it up for the fundraiser ride on Aug 9th?

Doh!

I didn't realize it was today until I saw your post. :(

My job keeps me out of town for half of the week and with my laptop out of commission I don't get to browse the forum a lot.
I totally missed the post on bike night last night when I got home. :pound2 (It was pretty late when your mold problem caught my eye)

I'm stuck working weekends this month so I can't make the ride on the 9th, but hopefully I'll be able to make bike night if it happens on the 28th.

I look forward to meeting y'all soon.

Flame Red RST, eh? I can tell immediately that you're a gentleman of uncommon taste... :)

Flame Red RST, eh? I can tell immediately that you're a gentleman of uncommon taste...

Oh No, now Paul is really happy, another 'priller buddy on a red 'tura. :twisted:

Welcome FLUF, think you find a good group of riders here with a lot to say.

Back