• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bob In Fort Worth Saying Hello

BeBeep

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Hello,

I am Bob Carroll, I live in Fort Worth and I ride an 05 ST1300. I took my first ride with some great TWT folks today to Stephensville and the BBQ was awesome.

I was away from bikes for quite a few years and have been back in the saddle for 2 months now. Amazing how much I lost in skill over the years not riding. I am getting it back slowly but surely.

I am a Mopar guy also and have a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner that I am currently restoring. I have a website which loosely documents the restoration. You can see it at www.70roadrunner.com.

I am looking forward to going on many great rides and meeting some more folks like the ones today.

Ride Safe,
Bob :-D

BeBeep said:
I am a Mopar guy also and have a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner that I am currently restoring. I have a website which loosely documents the restoration. You can see it at www.70roadrunner.com.
welcome.gif
Bob.

You're among friends here with that RR. There are some MOPAR fans here too. I'm a Ford guy myself...
sprint%201.jpg

... but am partial to anything from the 60's - 70's era. There's a bunch of us here that would be happy to call "shotgun" for a ride in your beast. Tony should be chiming in at any time now! :rofl:

Thanks for the welcome Brian, I am also partial to 60 & 70 cars of all makes. I have owned a couple of Fords in the past so I am not prejudice.:lol:

I hope to get my car back together by mid 06, I really miss slamming those gears.

Bob

Back