TWT Forums

TWT Forums (http://www.twtex.com/forums/index.php)
-   Upcoming Rides, Trips and Events (http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7 (http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112652)

X1Glider 01-03-2017 03:16 AM

2018 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
At the Original Marini's Empanada House

3522 S Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450

In the strip center behind the Walgreen's on the NW corner of Mason and Westheimer.

X1Glider 01-03-2017 03:21 AM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
How about this week? Or too soon after the holidays?

I need some adult contact. I've OD'd on grandkid chaos and noise.

jdsmetx 01-03-2017 07:42 AM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
One my New Years resolution is to meet up with more TWT folks and would like to attend! However I will not be available until Jan 11, will this work?

ceddec 01-03-2017 12:09 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Bob I'm going to try and get there.

KZ Rider 01-03-2017 04:40 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
I can make it this week. First empanadas of the New Year...:eat:

Keith 01-03-2017 08:11 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
I'm out this week... Gotta bottle wine... ;-)

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try to make it too at least one of these this year.

X1Glider 01-04-2017 04:13 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 1479631)
I'm out this week... Gotta bottle wine... ;-)

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try to make it too at least one of these this year.

Would be good to see you, period. I'm guessing your vines have matured and are now making full sized grapes? Did you ever get around to building the tasting room? Post up the info on your premises, I can't remember where it's at.

X1Glider 01-04-2017 04:15 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdsmetx (Post 1479510)
One my New Years resolution is to meet up with more TWT folks and would like to attend! However I will not be available until Jan 11, will this work?

Possibly, just check in each week to see if anyone is interested in going. It's not a definite weekly thing. Sometimes it goes a few weeks depending on what people are up to in their personal lives.

Moose 01-04-2017 04:38 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Next week for me!

hambone334 01-05-2017 08:56 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Sorry I had some things to get ready for a ds ride. Will make the next one. Miss not being there��

MississippiTexan 01-05-2017 11:58 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Gonna join you guys one of these days. Probably towards March.

Keith 01-06-2017 11:22 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by X1Glider (Post 1479786)
Would be good to see you, period. I'm guessing your vines have matured and are now making full sized grapes? Did you ever get around to building the tasting room? Post up the info on your premises, I can't remember where it's at.

Lost 50% of the vineyard in the first 3 years to weather related issues (WAY TOO MUCH RAIN). We're salvaging what we can this winter and starting over in the spring... On the other side - we're making all of our wines on site now (just having to import the grapes from other vineyards). Tasting room is complete and we have 8 wines to choose from right now - with 2 new ones "in the tanks" that will be ready for release in a couple of months. We're "remodeling" the building this month - new patio cover and cold rated 10x12 door going in. Come on out and see us! Directions are in the link in my sig... :zen:

Dirtrideroader 01-09-2017 10:41 AM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
I am glad to see the Bike Night resurgence is carrying over to 2017. I am not sure about this week, but if I can't make it, I should be there next week.

cdc 01-09-2017 10:51 AM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 1480176)
Lost 50% of the vineyard in the first 3 years to weather related issues (WAY TOO MUCH RAIN). We're salvaging what we can this winter and starting over in the spring... On the other side - we're making all of our wines on site now (just having to import the grapes from other vineyards). Tasting room is complete and we have 8 wines to choose from right now - with 2 new ones "in the tanks" that will be ready for release in a couple of months. We're "remodeling" the building this month - new patio cover and cold rated 10x12 door going in. Come on out and see us! Directions are in the link in my sig... :zen:

Maybe a RTTW is in order.
We need to find a Saturday where you are not traveling and we will try to get a group to visit.

X1Glider 01-10-2017 11:38 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdc (Post 1480558)
Maybe a RTTW is in order.
We need to find a Saturday where you are not traveling and we will try to get a group to visit.

I'm up for that but noticed his events page is quite full for a while.

Keith 01-11-2017 12:17 AM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by X1Glider (Post 1480915)
I'm up for that but noticed his events page is quite full for a while.

We're generally at a festival somewhere most every weekend. Those are generally on Saturdays though. We'll be in Aransas Pass this weekend - which is a two day event - but those only happen once a month and then not every month. We have another 2 day in February, but none in March. Point is - Sunday's are generally open. :rider:

Moose 01-11-2017 08:22 AM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Fighting a cold so I'm out tonight

X1Glider 01-11-2017 04:40 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Not really up for going tonight myself. Feeling lazy.

hodee 01-11-2017 05:37 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Anybody up for meeting tonight?

KZ Rider 01-11-2017 05:47 PM

Re: 2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hodee (Post 1481067)
Anybody up for meeting tonight?

Sure, I can make it tonight.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Rights Reserved, Scott Friday 2003-18.

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

Page generated in 0.06992 seconds with 9 queries